Friday, July 27, 2007

Something More...

It's amazing how a simple inspiration can lead me to great imaginations and realiztaions...

For the past few weeks I've been having peer pressure...
Being in a huge university made me feel inferior..
It made me change to someone I am not..
I've been trying to be 'different' but i tried with the wrong solution...

I thought making myself 'pretty' will make me different..
SO i became a girly gurl. I've applied make up recently,
I've been more concious with the way i dress and act,
Vanity has struck me for these past weeks..

I've been trying 'Too Hard'...

Everyday i noticed that this isnt me...
I talked differently recently and i've become moody.
I've had a bad temper and I'm very impolite now...
I'm not the sweet person i once knew i was...

I changed for the worst, jsut because i was trying 'Too Hard'

It's time to realize that there is more to life...
I just have to dig deeper and soon i'll discover a treasure within...
I am already pretty and different, i don't have to try 'too hard' anymore..
"Yabang" as you say it... but i know i'm pretty and different,

Coz God made me perfectly the way I am

I don't have to focus on my physical appearance anymore,
but rather focus with what's deep within...
There's a man for me out there i know,
I don't have to try 'too hard', coz he's the one who'll look for me...

I am a princess, not a prince...:)

It's tough being in an environment that makes me feel little,
but who cares about what others think?
I am me, and i love myself, because God loves me...:)
What more could i ask?

Looks? ATtention? Popularity? Wealth?
*sigh* Who needs them?
When i've got God in my heart..
What more could i ask?

Nothing...ü







No comments: