Monday, May 25, 2009

Alien Hunky Jellies

I don't know what to write. Seriously.


It all started with the:

What's that Jelly thing? that looks so yummieh, flubby and strawberry-ish?
It was tempting. It was sooo flubby and wiggly.
I just had to taste it.

And i did.

It went straight to my throat. a "HUNK" of jelly went there.
Turned my hyperness on.
Loud laughers and weird stares i saw.
Uh oh. Not good.
Shut my mouth up.

It was not the normal jelly i have.
This one is stingy and fire-y.

I was so hyper that i slapped my friend's face with a ballon,
like a lot of times.
I felt like laughing. but had to stop. Too loud.
Good thing it was just a hunk of jelly.

Or else i'd go goodnight,
in the middle of the street.

Haha it was a memorable experience,
that i surely wouldn't do so often.
It's alien hunky jellies,
that can drive me crazy.

Little is okay, three or more is goodbye.
What the heck am i saying,
i should really go bye bye.

Do not take alien hunky jellies,
it'll give you itchy spots and reddish faces,
or bring forth corny jokes,
that makes you laugh out loud.

It'll shake your sight for awhile,
then give out a loud laugh.
be careful or else,
too much itchiness might come.

I'll end now, or i'll never end.
Random entry i know,
Don't even ask why.

<3





1 comment:

Dennis Li said...

nyahahahaha!!!!

this is written like you were drunk! XD so nice!

now, must shut up. too loud. XD