Sunday, July 12, 2009

Let it Go


Letting go, for now...


I have been writing letters and buying stuff for my future prince. I mean hey it's okay, but then i think I am too focused on my future prince. Once in awhile it's okay to remember him, but then everyday? I think that's a huge waste of time.


Why waste time, time is a gift.


I want to meet my prince so badly; but it was revealed to me that i won't get married until i turn 27. If for all those years I would focus on my future prince, i guess i won't be such a mystery for him anymore once we meet. I might show him who I am completely on our first meet and that's not as exciting as i know it can be.


Never spoil a surprise


I don't want people to easily picture me out; especially my future prince. So today, on June 13 2009 I will stop. I will stop dreaming about my future prince, for it is distracting me in a whole lot of way. It's as if I'm in a relationship now, my focus is so  divided. I want my focus on Christ alone. Christ is not my prince but my King, i better stick that in my brain.


God is my King, my prince is another thing


I want to feel God's amazing love completely and i believe letting go of my prince now is a wise choice.


My dear Prince, good bye for now, I will see you and talk to you once we meet. Let our love story be written by God and not by me. I want to seek God deeply and I need you to disappear for that. 


You are not needed for now


So from now on, I will place you in God's hands. I don't need a man in my life right now. Not now that God would work through me powerfully...:)


PS


Guardian Angel? Please drive away men from my life who is not my prince. Thanks :D


No man can turn this heart away from God.



                              Words have power. What more if it's a declaration? <3


(Art by http://cloudywolf95.deviantart.com)

No comments: